We’ll be happy to recommend and install the screen products you need to enjoy the outdoors any time at your Raleigh home or business!
At Screen Medics, we carry the screen products you need to feel confident that you’ve made a great choice for your windows or porch. Once you’ve selected from one of our top-quality screen products, we’ll be happy to complete the installation at your Raleigh, North Carolina home.
- Standard Mesh – This fiberglass mesh is most often used in pool, porch and patio screens. Stronger than the standard window and door screen mesh, this 18×14 screen product is excellent for applications where extra strength is desirable. It is available in charcoal and silver-gray colors, offers good outward visibility and air ventilation, and will not rust, corrode or stain.
- Betterview – A fiberglass insect screen with excellent visibility, this screening product does for windows and doors what high-definition technology has done for television. It maximizes the view by allowing you to see brilliant images more clearly. This product is perfect for pool and patio screen applications.
- Ultraview – An innovative insect screen with a great view. Ideal for windows and doors, the mesh is woven from refined yarns that improve the screen’s openness, making visibility clearer. Enjoy better insect protection, better airflow and a better view compared to standard fiberglass insect screens.
- Pet Screen – Out pet screens are seven times stronger than traditional insect screening and offer excellent outward visibility. Ideal for those areas prime for potential damage and heavy wear, this screen can be used on window screens, screened doors and screened porches. Pet Screen is one of the most advanced screen products on the market today, is great for keeping bugs out while allowing fresh air to pass through, and eliminates potential damage caused by wind-blown debris. Pet Screen products hold up to the strongest winds and weather conditions.
- Solar Screen – Phifer Super Solar Screens offer the ultimate solution in shading protection by blocking up to 90% of the sun’s heat. This fabric screen product improves daytime privacy while offering outward visibility. Phifer Super Solar Screens work whether windows are open or closed. They keep carpets and draperies from fading and help you save energy.
- Aluminum – Phifer’s aluminum screening sets the standard for the screening industry’s level of quality and dependability, with a precision-woven and uniform-coated screen mesh. Dark aluminum screens offer the best visibility of this product line. All aluminum screens provide good ventilation and insect protection.
- SeeVue (Stainless Steel) – While this product keeps harmful insects out, it allows superior airflow and better visibility than other screen products. With incredible durability and strength, stainless steel screens are excellent for porch, window and door applications and are safe to use with pressure-treated lumber. This screen is hardly noticeable on home and building exteriors, providing great curb appeal and easy maintenance.
- Super Screen (PVC-Coated) – Without a doubt, Super Screen® is the most advanced pool screen mesh on the market today. Homeowners are finding that replacing screens every 3 to 5 years is no longer necessary with Super Screen®. The flexibility, tensile strength and tear resistance of Super Screen® cause wind-blown debris to bounce off and keep bugs and insects out of your outdoor living areas. Super Screen® will not puncture or tear and is a wonderful product with many great benefits.
Contact us at Screen Medics today to learn more about our screen products and to schedule an estimate!
At Screen Medics, we offer screen products to residents of Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Willow Spring, Pittsboro, Chapel Hill, Youngsville, Sanford, Clayton, Garner, Morrisville, Durham, Hillsboro, Carrboro, Wake Forrest, Knightdale, Rolesville, Wendell, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Franklinton, Lillington, Coats, Smithfield, and Wilson’s Mills, North Carolina.